Kathryn Gleason co-founded TEAMFund and leads its impact reporting, research, and engagement efforts. Most recently, she was a senior partner at the international law firm Morgan Lewis, where she also created and managed the FDA/Healthcare Life Sciences Group and served as a member of the governing board.
- Publisher and lecturer on pathway/premarket issues affecting MedTech/Pharma with multiple industry and academic organizations
- Board Director, Smithsonian Hirshhorn
- Board Director, Corcoran Gallery of Art (now National Gallery of Art)
- Board Director, Corcoran College of Art and Design (now George Washington University)
- J.D., Georgetown University
- B.A., John’s Hopkins University